Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi.. ho.. hi.. ho.. its off to school we go......

Well another school year is here,and boy were the kids excited for school you'd think that they had never went before. Ashley set her alarm for 4:30 (ya 4:30 ) 2 hours to get ready! Needless to say she had plenty of time to get ready and had already starting texting her friends at 6:00.She had a good day though and was glad to get back to all her friends. Madisyn couldn't sleep at 1:30 in the morning a felt hot breathing on my face and Madisyn was standing over me ,and said she couldn't sleep. So the morning finally came for her and she was ready before I even woke up. She too had a great day and loved her new teacher. Emily starting asking about a week before school started " is school today mom? How about today mom!" So when Tuesday finally got here she was super excited and she loved school ,loved eating school lunch and loved going all day like Maddy. Now Hannah was a little sad that the girls went off to school not because she missed them, but because Emily took Hannah shoes and backpack. O.K. so they are Emily's shoes and backpack ,but for the last week Hannah has been wearing Emily shoes and backpack and wasn't ready to let them go and as you can guess that was the first thing Hannah wanted from Emily when she got off the bus, Emily handed them over graciously she's a good big sister. So hopefully this excitement for school lasts all year long. All give it a week!





Madisyn's is starting 4th grade.






























Ashley's starting 9th.














Emily starting 1st grade.






























9 comments:

Andie said...

I had to do a double take on that last picture ... I thought Hannah was Emily, Emily was Maddy and Maddy was Ashley! But then I realized I was off by one kid all the way down the line! Your girls are sure growing up.

Nicole said...

Sounds like they had a great first day of school. That's such an exciting time, though I remember I was always nervous.

Kristen said...

What beautiful girls. Little Hannah is sooooo darn cute. I just love that they couldn't sleep either. Great Post....

The Seaman Family said...

They are so cute and growing up so fast. They all love each other so much and I think it's adorable how they all show it and do thing so kindly for one another. I hope my kids do that as they get older! As for now I'm still holding my breath. Enjoy the first week.

Serena said...

Can we adopt Hannah she is soo cute. Actually all of your girls are dang cute!! Good thing Mike married you!! LOL

The Stevens said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting. First day of school, how exciting!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you told me about this blog! I'm still working on mine but it's a work in progress- I didn't recognize Hannah- she has so much hair all of a sudden!It so good to read and see what is going on with your family- maybe it will make the miles not so far away! Give my love to the family!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzie said...

this is totally awesome......it is so good to see the girls on the first day of school.....they are so cute. I think we need to tell them to stop getting so old..it is starting to make me feel old. i love you all a whole bunch and miss you so much!