Friday, September 12, 2008

T.G.I.F


THANK GOODNESS ITS FRIDAY! Well its been a crazy week with early morning seminary,dance classes on 2 different nights,church activities,packing lunches,homework,20 minutes of reading each night,a sick child and all my other motherly duties, I'm tired! I'm sure by the end of the month I'll be back into the swing of things ( i hope) but as for now I'm just trying to get over the care-free summer. I'm looking forward to the weekend to relax and hang out with my family and not being such a bear! I'm thankful for my girls that love me even when I am bear.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like a busy week! Hopefully you'll get used to seminary after a while or it might be a long year!

The Seaman Family said...

I agree with you. I think we need a few weeks ourselves to re-adjust to the new school year and schedules. It does a toll on us too. Hop eyou get some down time this weekend and enjoy being with your family.

Kristen said...

I am so glad you did this post. That is exactly how I feel this week. I am not sure Karsyn still does love me when I am a bear. She is being a little stand off ish....Can't say I don't blame her!

Nicole said...

I was just thinking the exact same thing except you have one on me- early morning seminary. I have a few more years before that. How does life get so busy! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a bear,
that all moms get as stressed out as I do. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just before school starts I think to myself, yea! back to structure and routine. But after the first week of every night with something I am thinking too much too much! I miss you and your family. Hang in there!

Nikki

The Stevens said...

Hey, you know how on your list of people under their name it says their most recent post and when it was updated. How do you do that? I want to do that to mine. Is it hard?

shantel said...

You go to customize,then click my blog list,then select title of most recent item and date of last update and then save your changes.It should work.