Sunday, September 21, 2008

Movie Under The Stars

Well after almost 3 1/2 years in Minnesota we finally found a drive-in movie theater ( thanks Andrea) just in time too last night was the last showing for the season. So we loaded up the kids and went to see a movie now it wasn't exactly a short drive it was at least an hour away,but totally worth it. We stopped at the store on the way to the movie and let the kids load up on candy and popcorn for the show and got there with plenty of time to let the kids set up their chairs and get ready for the show. All in all it turned out to be a pretty fun night and all of us enjoyed ourselves!

Emily and Hannah waiting for the movie to start.















Maddy and Emily warming up my spot!















Hannah enjoying one of her many refreshments.

7 comments:

Andie said...

Sorry Mike made you all stay for Batman! Hopefully you got a nap today after church. That was fun; we'll have to do it again next year.

Kristen said...

Looks like a great time and you had excellent weather too! I guess we are all trying to get in those last nice nights and days outside!

Nicole said...

I haven't been to the drive in, I'll have to go next summer. It looks like a fun time.

The Miller Family said...

Man! We're so jealous! It would be so fun to go to a drive-in! Glad you guys had a fun time!

The Stevens said...

I love the drive-in theater! Looks like fun! There was a closer one when I was younger, but I think it shut down.

Corey said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Sorry there aren't any closer drive-ins for you. I know what it is like living in a small town now. We have one grocery store in town with no competition (so you know what prices are like there) and we have about 4 gas stations and three resturaunts two of which are mexican Yea Yea!!. LUCKY for us though is Tooele is only 20 min. away and Salt Lake is 40-60 min. away, depending on where you want to go. Good to hear from you. Rayma and family

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

What fun! I haven't been to a drivein since I was a kid. My brothers took us a couple of times. We loaded up bean bag chairs in the back of our old truck and I got to stay up way late. Your kids will remember it their whole lives. Way to go and make a fun memory for them--especially since you had to drive a long way to get there!!!