Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Little Story Teller






Hannah's favorite thing to do is to look at books she can sit and look at a book for quite a long time carefully looking at every page. She loves to be read to and after I'm done reading to her she loves to go back over the story and re-tell it in her own way! Turning each page and rambling off a story. I think she 'll have a love of reading like Madisyn and I, which I hope is the case there's nothing like curling up and reading a good book!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love reading too. I'm always glad to see when kids love books because I learned to love books when I was a kid. That's cute that she tries to retell it in her own way.

Kristen said...

I was just getting ready to post our reading books pictures too. Yesterday must have been a good day for reading! Wait, everyday is a good day for reading! I see you are almost done with Breaking Dawn? OR did you finish?

Andie said...

Awwww, she is so cute! I love her sassy little track suit.

Serena said...

Are you reading Breaking Dawn in this picture? If so I can't believe I actually finished it before you did. Hannah is such a cutie! What is Mike reading??

shantel said...

Are you serious you already finished it? Mike's reading the scriptures that's about the only thing he'll read unless its a computer book!