Thursday, August 28, 2008

Say its not so!

Well the summer is coming to an end,and as much as I'm trying to deny it its true.I love love love summer and enjoy it more in Minnesota than I did in Utah ,because the winters are so stinky cold here.I also love summer because I really enjoy having the kids home and being able to just pickup and do whatever,there all my little buddies and help me not miss home so much.Well I decide to get one more day at the lake before the kids start school on Tuesday.Well it wasn't the warmest day,but the kids didn't care the even got in the water and had a great time with their friends. So I guess in less than a week it will be just Hannah and I at home, which is good we can have alot of one-on-one time which she loves , and alot cleaner house because the little mess makers will be at school ! So Farewell Summer, Hello Fall.




Emily and Maddy trying to warm up after their swim.


















Emily swimming with her friends.

















Hannah stayed warm on the chair.

















Madisyn's collection of rocks



































Hannah's cheesy smile.

















Pretty cool sand castle.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like a great day... I feel like you, let's get in those last few days of fun. Happy Birthday, sorry we won't be here to celebrate with you! I hope you have a great Birthday!

Nicole said...

I love summer too but you're right, it wouldn't seem nearly as great if we didn't have miserably long winters. I like fall cause you can have bonfires with no bugs!

The Seaman Family said...

It's so sad how fast the summer always flies by. But the fall is great also. We had a great time a the beach. A little windy but we all had a great time! Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday!

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures. I love fall in MN, but I do have to admit that I don't miss the winters too much. Miss you guys!

Kristen said...

Once again,,, Happy Happy Birthday today! I wanted to get you called, sorry! I really hope you had a great day. I don't think you would appreciate me calling at 11:35 PM!