Sunday, February 15, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Saturday, February 7, 2009
8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Prison Break
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Biggest Loser
5. Project Runway
6. Forensic Files
7. Desperate Housewives
8. The Bachelor
( Yes I'm a Reality Junkie)
8 Favorite Dishes
1. Pork burritos
2. Roast and potatoes
3. Braised beef tortellini (Olive Garden)
4.Chicken and Rice
5. Egg rolls and Ham fried rice
8.Prime Rib Sandwich (Quizno's)
8 things that happened Yesterday
1. Made cold lunch for Madisyn
2. Cleaned a house
3. Took Hannah to a Valentine's Party
4. Went to dinner with Mike
5. Read with my girls
6. Cleaned my own house
7. Watched a movie
8.Read a book
8 things I look forward to
1. Having Hannah potty trained.
2. Getting past the next couple of month.
3. Ashley getting her driver's license (so she can drive herself to early morning Seminary!!)
5. Seeing my family in June.
6. Tax Return.
7. A family vacation.
8. Spring Break
8 things I love about Winter
1. Bundled up Kids.
2. The Christmas Season.
3. Hot Chocolate.
4. The first snow fall.
7. Holiday Goodies
8 things on My Wish List
1. To go somewhere warm and faraway with my husband again
2. To have all my children stay on the straight and narrow path
3. To live by all my family again
4. To have a maid and a personal chef
5. To eat whatever I want and not gain weight!!
6. To live somewhere where its 80 degrees all year long
7. Unlimited funds
8. Naturally highlighted blonde hair
I tag anyone that reads my blog and wants to play along!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go.......
This is my brothers and their wives, and Mike and I eating at Johnny Rockets on our cruise. Which I will add was by far the Best trip that Mike and I have been on!! We went with my dad and mom, my sister Laci, my Grandma Park, my brother Shad and his wife Jen, my brother Brandon and his wife Meridee, Mike's brother Paul and his wife Nicole, and Paul and Nicole friends Jean and Carl. The company is what made the trip so fun, but we also saw some amazing places like: Puerto Rico, St. Martin where we went to a lunch on the beach, St. Thomas where we did an underwater exploration, and the Bahamas, all the places where so beautiful. We also had amazing food and entertainment on the ship and this is something I am looking forward to doing again in the future!!
I now tag:
And anybody else that wants to play along.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Here are the girls showing of their moves, I must say they all had some MAD SKILLZ they must take after their Dad!!
In the end I am glad I drug myself there. I LOVED watching my girls DANCING and HAVING FUN there was no place I'd rather have been!!