Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 08

We had a Very Merry Christmas this year! We started our day at about 7:30 a.m. instead of the normal 5:00 a.m. so that was nice to get a little extra sleep time. I let each girls open two presents before Mike got home from work because the where dying having to wait, and once Mike got home at 9:00 a.m. we started our Christmas morning here are the "hit items" this year....

Ashley's favorite was the clothes, clothes, and more clothes, and then 3 gift certificates to her favorite place to get more clothes!!














Hannah's favorite toy was Buzz Light Year, which Mike was excited about, finally one of his girls wanted a "Boy Toy"!!














Emily's favorite was her Nintendo DS!!















Madisyn's favorite was her Nintendo DS too!!















The girls waiting for Christmas dinner














Shad, Jen, and their kids came up for the day.




















































































Mike's favorite gift would have to be the electric guitar he bought with all the money from the mom's and dad's, I think he's hoping to get as good as our friend Clint so they can jam together!!

I got some clothes and the Mama Mia sound track, which Mike is now wanting to return, but my favorite gift would have to be...... having my husband home till the New Year!!!
















Thank You everybody for all the cool gifts we sure did miss you this year!!

5 comments:

Andie said...

Ryan is home till the kids go back to school too....helps when the "reinforcements" are needed, huh?

Your tree looks so pretty against your purple wall...glad you guys had a very merry day!

The Seaman Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! How great it will be to have Mike home for awhile. John was home for 5 days it has been great!!

Kristen said...

I love that picture of you and Mike! It is so cute! I am so glad you had a great Christmas Day! can't wait to hear Mike and Clint rockin' out on their toys!

eMiLY said...

Cute pictures! I am so glad you had a good christmas. Is Sharon Jarvis your aunt? I know her really well!! email me when you get a second..silverdaisies2@yahoo.com. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. Jake was able to stay home through this week as well, and it has made all the difference. I wasn't as lonesome for my family.