Thursday, December 4, 2008

All I Want For Christmas


All Emily needs for Christmas is just a few of her front teeth! Emily has lost two teeth this week and is in jeopardy of losing some more. I am proud to say though that the tooth fairy has gotten to our house in a more timely manner this last time around so Kudos to her!! I actually had a few "Random Thoughts" of my own, Kristen while driving home today, I'll share just one, and then you'll all know why I don't share my random thoughts more often! Why is it that little kids look so cute when they lose their teeth, but adults look kinda scary when they lose theirs???

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Isn't that the truth!

The Seaman Family said...

That is a good point!! Way to go tooth fairy!!!

The Seaman Family said...

PS Love the new header and family pic, very cute!!

Andie said...

Beautiful new family picture! Where did you guys take it?

That picture of Emily with missing teeth looks just like I remember Madisyn looking when you guys first moved here.

Kristen said...

I think you should share your random thoughts more often....you have great insight! Love the new picture!

Nicole said...

Good job Tooth Fairy!!! Emily looks so dang cute! Tell her to stop growing! We haven't had the need for the Tooth Fairy in a while. Carter has only lost two so far and no signs of any loose ones yet. I totally love your new header/picture- it looks so good. I wish our family pics turned out that good.

The Stevens said...

Hey, I love the family picture. That looks so good. I can't believe how the girls are growing up.

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

Kathryn is going to start freaking out one of these days. None of her teeth are even moving. Yet, she hears day after day about all her friends losing teeth. It's become a topic of conversation she brings up at least 2-3 times a week now! Emily looks like a doll!!! (I love the new family picture, too!).

Camrin said...

I am so glad you found us. It is so fun to see what other family is up too. I am also glad to see Laci + Craig have a blog. Man, what a small world!
Keep in touch!