Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Girlie Cafe


On Friday I had quite the long day, I started my day by waking up at three in the morning(which I had only gotten to bed the night before at midnight)to go out and catch some good deals with my brother and sister-in-law, then had to drive home from St. Cloud which is about an hour away, from there I had to go clean the house I clean every Friday which took me an extra 30 to 40 min longer than usual to clean. So by the time I was leaving that house I was wiped out, and bracing myself for the disaster that I was sure was waiting for me at home, with all my girls home and my two nieces there I was sure my house was going to look like a tornado hit it!!! So when I arrived home and walked in the front door my entry way was spotless, I then said to myself, " Okay this is looking good, looking good!!!" I then walked upstairs and my living room, kitchen, and bathroom were spotless as well, I said to Maddy and my niece Ashtyn, " I'm pleasantly surprised!" my niece then said, " Well don't go in Maddy's room because you won't be surprised!" One messy room out of the house I can handle that. They then let me know that they we having a restaurant and that they would be cooking dinner for the night!!! Does it get any better than this??? So here is the " Girlie Cafe."


































































7 comments:

Nicole said...

That's so sweet! Creative too. You're a lucky mom.

Teresa said...

I love those unexpected surprises. Especially when they finally learn how to cook a few things.

Andie said...

How cute is that? You even had reservations!

The Seaman Family said...

Do they want to come over to my house?? That is such an awesome surprise to come home to!!

Kristen said...

Wow... are they for hire? They look like professionals! Isn't that the best thing ever to come home to your children and their cousins and to be able to see them really enjoy each other!

memories by Jan said...

How fun! Kid's rock don't they? I saw a note pinned to a bulletin board in school it said "Kids are like sponges, they soak up all your energy but just give them a squeeze and they give it all back." Enjoy them. You are a great mom.

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

Life doesn't get much better than that, does it! How cute of your girls to do that!