Friday, November 28, 2008

Family and Good Friends


With the holiday weekend coming to a end it left me feeling very thankful for my family and good friends! I am so very thankful to have at least one of my siblings and his family out here in Minnesota to be able to spend the holidays with, and also for my husband and my four daughters who are the center of my life!! I am also very thankful for our ward family who have been a great strength in my life over the last 3 1/2 years and have opened up their homes and have helped make Minnesota feel like home.


The kids eagerly waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.














Ashley and Ashtyn.













Just how many girls can we fit in a chair??






5 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving too! Did you eat too much or were you good at moderation? oh...I don't think I need to eat for the next week and I will be sustained!

Andie said...

Cute family picture of you guys!

The Stevens said...

Looks like fun. We'll be back to visit in a few weeks!

Nicole said...

way cute pic of the family!!! We sure miss you guys! Looks like you had a nice thanksgiving!

The Seaman Family said...

Looks like such a great time! It's so much fun to be with good company, family friends etc. Glad you all enjoyed yourself! Your family picture turned out so cute!