Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!

I am: happy to be a wife and a mother.
I know: my heavenly father loves me.
I want: a whole new wardrobe.
I have: a wonderful life.
I dislike: mean people.
I miss: my family in Utah really bad!
I feel: very blessed.
I hear: my children laughing and playing.
I smell: clean sheets.
I crave: Thanksgiving dinner.
I cry: at touching moments and sad movies.
I search: for Emily and Hannah's shoes almost every Sunday morning!
I wonder: if I'll live in Minnesota forever.
I regret: when I am ungrateful.
I love: my family.
I worry: about my kids all turning out in this crazy world.
I remember: the first day I met Mike.
I dance: not as often as I would like too.
I don't: think the gas prices are going to stay this LOW!!!
I argue: with close minded people.
I write: a lot of checks for school lunches.
I win: at Monopoly every time.
I lose: my patience over silly things.
I wish: I would get more comfortable speaking in front of a lot of people.
I listen: to our Primary children sing every week and LOVE it!!
I can usually be found: laying out rather than swimming.
I am scared: of losing anybody close to me.
I need: a vacation really bad!!
I forget: to call my extended family as often as I would like too.
I tag: anybody that reads my blog, and I'm looking forward to reading them!!!

4 comments:

Andie said...

I love it. We are always searching for shoes on Sunday morning too, hence Nolan going to stake conference today in his Ecko skate shoes and Abby in her white summer sandals over her tights...kids, I tell ya!

I know you miss your family, but I wouldn't mind if you lived in Minnesota forever! ;-)

The Seaman Family said...

I love being able to get to know everyone a little better with these fun posts! They are GREAT!! Shoes, Parker at this point only has one pair that fits him and we lose them all the time...what do you do?

eMiLY said...

I love this post! If I could even get though a game of monoploy without someone bursting into tears because someone else is cheating I would consider myself lucky!

Nicole said...

That was fun reading about you. I learned a couple of new things! I will have to work on mine next.