Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leaves, Leaves, and more Leaves!

I love all the trees that Minnesota has, and we were fortunate to find a new house, but also have at least seven mature trees in our yard.Its about this time of year when I'm not liking them so much, when their dropping all their leaves, I swear it seems like hourly!!! I'll get the yard all clean up and the next day it looks as if I was never out there.

So on this particular day I saw Madisyn and her girl friends out there raking up all the leaves, I thought ooh how nice!!!! Little did I know they had something else in mind with the leaves.....
















































I guess at least someone is enjoying all the fallen leaves!!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

How fun. That is great to have a new house with old trees. I wish we had a few.

Nicole said...

Looks like that was a lot of fun. I don't mind raking leaves once or twice, but after that, it does get pretty old.

Kristen said...

I wish we had some mature trees. You are very blessed to have such beautiful trees. I think the leaves on the trampoline looks like a lot of fun! Did you check your girls for wood ticks afterwards?

Andie said...

I'm with you, all those trees are so nice till you have to clean up the mess. We made Nolan rake Saturday to earn money for his Wolf Ridge trip and by Sunday we couldn't even see the driveway, it was all covered again!

eMiLY said...

I know the leaves make a huge mess, but the pictures you can get are so cute!! I love the ones you have posted, cute girls.

The Seaman Family said...

How fun, We don't have a ton yet but they will be coming. Bella was playing out there yesterday and loving it. Then I'll put John to work because I can only do so much and then I am done too!

Nicole said...

I was just thinking the other day how I wished we had some mature trees in our area so the kids could have fun and I could get some cute pics like yours. I'll bet they had a great time.