Sunday, October 26, 2008

A great date night partner!!

I found myself a pretty SWEEEET date night partner, they willing went to a chick flick a musical "High School Musical 3" none-the-less and didn't even complain through the movie or after !!! We went to a nice dinner after and they even ordered off the child's menu! Who is my delightful new date night partner you may ask.......








Little Miss Emily, while everybody else had plans... Emily and I spent the night together!!































It was great to spend the night with Emily we both had a great time and enjoyed getting a little one-on-one time.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like a great date night! You two must have had a lot of fun.

Andie said...

What, Mike wouldn't have liked to go see HSM 3 ???? ;-)

Kristen said...

Sorry Karsyn kept talking through the whole movie! Jamie had great dates too...didn't they fall asleep? It is a great movie, I don't know if the girls loved it, but I did!

Nicole said...

How fun! I need to have some one-on-one time with my kids. I think it is good for the child and the parent too. I loved the movie. I want to see it again!

Ms. Hobbs said...

That is so cute! I hope my future little girl will be as sweet and want to hang with me like that. :)