Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Gooier the Better!!

When it comes to carving pumpkins my girls actually think, the gooier the better! They like to get in there and get the hands all yucky and gooey, even Hannah wasn't shy when it came time to get all the GUTS out. This is almost just as exciting for them as it is to go trick-or treating, and Mike and I are enjoying carving pumpkins more because we now have two kids that can do it all by themselves. I forget how much fun Halloween is.




















































































6 comments:

Teresa said...

How fun, that's awesome they like the guts. It took me years to get Andrew to handle that texture. And I agree with the older kid thing. Musch funner when they can do it for themselves.

Andie said...

Ryan just said tonight, 'Oh, my goodness, we forgot p-u-m-p-k-i-n-s!' He had to spell so the kids wouldn't hear! Luckily nobody's mentioned it so far...whoops. .....Next year....

Nicole said...

Carving pumpkins is so fun, but I really don't like the guts. I have to use a spoon.

Kristen said...

Karsyn needs a lesson from your girls on how fun it can be to dig into a pumpkin! Looks like it as a fun night at the Hobbs...

The Seaman Family said...

How fun...we went the easy way out this year and did the Mr. Potato Head faces. My kids love those, but I miss carving the pumpkins they are so fun! Everyone looks like they had a blast!

Ms. Hobbs said...

That looks like fun. I haven't done it in many, many years. I love the expressions on their faces.... ewwww!