Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family Dance Night

This pass weekend the girls had a Family Dance Night at their school, however I was really tired and not feeling that good and tried to talk the girls into renting a movie and watching it in our pajamas, they however didn't think that sounded like a good idea!! They of course decided on the dance.
Here are the girls showing of their moves, I must say they all had some MAD SKILLZ they must take after their Dad!!




In the end I am glad I drug myself there. I LOVED watching my girls DANCING and HAVING FUN there was no place I'd rather have been!!

6 comments:

Andie said...

I love those sparkly headbands! We used to call them boppers when we were kids. I totally begged and begged my grandma to get me some at the circus when I was about Emily's age. Denied.

I'd say family dance night was worth it just for the boppers! ;-)

I'm a lousy friend; I didn't know you've been sick. Hope you are feeling better!

Kristen said...

What about your mad dancing skillzzzz? Cute pictures!

Camrin said...

I've heard about Mike's dancing moves. Maybe someday we will have a big extended family dance off and he can show his moves off.
Looks like you all had a blast! :)

The Seaman Family said...

That is so cute! They all looked like they had a great time and can dance!!

Serena said...

I would love to see their skilz! The girls look like they had a great time. Clint just saw one picture and asked if Hannah was at school. I love Hannah's smile!

Nicole said...

That sounds fun. Hopefully my kids like to dance. I basically have no talent but Travis is an expert in "the worm".