Friday, February 6, 2009

Random picture

The Rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go.......



This is my brothers and their wives, and Mike and I eating at Johnny Rockets on our cruise. Which I will add was by far the Best trip that Mike and I have been on!! We went with my dad and mom, my sister Laci, my Grandma Park, my brother Shad and his wife Jen, my brother Brandon and his wife Meridee, Mike's brother Paul and his wife Nicole, and Paul and Nicole friends Jean and Carl. The company is what made the trip so fun, but we also saw some amazing places like: Puerto Rico, St. Martin where we went to a lunch on the beach, St. Thomas where we did an underwater exploration, and the Bahamas, all the places where so beautiful. We also had amazing food and entertainment on the ship and this is something I am looking forward to doing again in the future!!


I now tag:
1. Emily
2. Andrea
3. Nicole's
4. Jen
5. Kristen
6. Jodell

And anybody else that wants to play along.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Okay...I will. This should be interesting. I really think Benjy and I need to get serious about a cruise...