Saturday, February 7, 2009

Eight

This was a lot harder than I thought it would be Emily(especially the winter part) but it was fun. Thanks for the Tag!!

8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1. Prison Break
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Biggest Loser
4. Survivor
5. Project Runway
6. Forensic Files
7. Desperate Housewives
8. The Bachelor
( Yes I'm a Reality Junkie)


8 Favorite Dishes

1. Pork burritos
2. Roast and potatoes
3. Braised beef tortellini (Olive Garden)
4.Chicken and Rice
5. Egg rolls and Ham fried rice
6.Tacos
7.Beef Noodles
8.Prime Rib Sandwich (Quizno's)


8 things that happened Yesterday

1. Made cold lunch for Madisyn
2. Cleaned a house
3. Took Hannah to a Valentine's Party
4. Went to dinner with Mike
5. Read with my girls
6. Cleaned my own house
7. Watched a movie
8.Read a book


8 things I look forward to

1. Having Hannah potty trained.
2. Getting past the next couple of month.
3. Ashley getting her driver's license (so she can drive herself to early morning Seminary!!)
4. Summer!!
5. Seeing my family in June.
6. Tax Return.
7. A family vacation.
8. Spring Break


8 things I love about Winter

1. Bundled up Kids.
2. The Christmas Season.
3. Hot Chocolate.
4. The first snow fall.
5. Snowmen.
6. Fireplaces
7. Holiday Goodies
8.Boots


8 things on My Wish List

1. To go somewhere warm and faraway with my husband again
2. To have all my children stay on the straight and narrow path
3. To live by all my family again
4. To have a maid and a personal chef
5. To eat whatever I want and not gain weight!!
6. To live somewhere where its 80 degrees all year long
7. Unlimited funds
8. Naturally highlighted blonde hair

I tag anyone that reads my blog and wants to play along!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I will do this tag..it looks fun but I will have a hard time coming up with eight shows... eek!

eMiLY said...

Love that you love The Bachelor! I make Korey watch it with me...he likes it too. Of course he would never admit it! I would love for you to be closer too! I hope you have time to do lunch while your here in the summer.