Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crashed!!

The best thing about 9:00 church is being able to get a decent nap in on Sundays. I felt like the nap thing just didn't happen when we had 11:00 church, by the time we would get home from church it would be close to 2:40, then having to make lunch and eat lunch we were looking at close to 4:00 by the time we finished, at that point I felt like if a laid down to have a nap the day was over by the time we got up!! With 9:00 church EVERYONE is tired from waking around 7 something to get ready for church and I guess you can say we all don't quite make it to are designated spots to lay down our heads..........









7 comments:

Andie said...

Poor Hannah!

Teresa said...

Sweet! I, on the other hand, love the 11 o clock time. Then we actually get to sleep in and eat breakfast.

The Miller Family said...

Awwwww...that is so sweet! We have 11 o'clock church and I hate. hate, hate it! Enjoy those naps for us!

Kristen said...

So sweet, I feel like that after every Sunday and no matter what the time is....I crash!

Linz said...

ha ha ha ha

Nicole said...

I think they put something in the water at church to make you tired...I always want a nap afterwards, too. Hannah is so cute.

Serena said...

Great picture of Hannah. I love my Sunday naps!!