Thursday, August 14, 2008

Emily Faith

Emily thinking about her wish really hard!


Emily got alot of cool gifts.


The "lil" chefs in action!

It was edible.Good work!









Emily is 6 years old,where does the time Go?It really seems like not that long ago she was just a baby.Now she is starting first grade,I'm not sure how thats going to go with it being all day long, she had a hard time with kindergarten having to leave me for half the day,but she has a looping teacher so she'll have Ms.Lorenz again so that will help. For Emily's birthday she had a little cooking party,the kids got to make their own pizzas and decorate cupcakes the kids all loved it ,and I must say it wasn't as messy as I was worried about! With the birthday money that was sent out from grandma's, grandpa's,aunts and uncles Emily is getting quite the collection of Webkinz going on she loves them!So thank you all!

6 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Happy Birthday Emily, looks like you had a great time! Way to go Shantel!

Andie said...

I still remember when you guys first moved here and Emily would run around in those two cute little piggy tails on the top of her head...hard to believe she is six.

Also, Janie and Abby would agree...Webkinz are awesome.

Nicole said...

Looks like a fun party. I'm glad to hear it wasn't too messy. It gives me hope that I might be able to handle kids birthday parties someday

Audrey said...

Now why is it when a 6 year old decorates cupcakes and makes pizza but when I, a 25 year old, does it its a mess???

Serena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! YOUR PARTY LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A LOT OF FUN. You will have to show me your webkinz sometime.

Kristen said...

Shantel you make it all look so easy. You have such a great and beautiful family. Happy Birthday Emily!