Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The promise that came ohhh so soon!

Well starting in about 6th grade Ashley started asking for a cell phone,my response was," when you start High School will get you one!" Well not only is my first born starting high school I also had to live up to my promise. So with some persuasion with Mike,and some ground rules set with Ashley,Ashley got her phone. Now I have had alot of people ask me what about Ashley we never see her in any of your post. Now you'll see why....... Between Ashley talking on the phone to her friends or using the computer to chat with them, when shes not on the phone with them. Leaves me with not a whole lot left to blog about.But in all seriousness Ashley is a great daughter and between living and breathing her friends she still takes time to enjoy her family.( as much as a teenager can enjoy their family.) We Love Ya Ashley!











5 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Oh how that time comes way to fast! I just don't know where the time goes to. She looks pretty happy though!

Andie said...

Ashley is such a good girl. I'm always so impressed with how polite and grown-up she is on the phone whenever I call and she answers and I call her Shantel! ;-) (I am getting better at that, though).

Cute pictures...I bet they really capture the moment!

Kristen said...

I remember being the same way as Ashley, ohhh wait, I guess I spend a lot of time on the phone and computer!;-O ummm... some things never change!

The Stevens said...

I can't believe she'll be in high school. Time flies.

Serena said...

Just think only a couple of years and she will be off to college. Then marriage then kids. Time really does go by fast.