Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Fun




We definitely have had a fun filled summer we were able to spend almost 3 weeks in Utah and Mike was able to be there the whole time! Then my mom came out for here annual summer visit which we are so thankful for, the 2 weeks she was here were awesome!





We have had many family BBQ's.










Lots of time to play dress up and put on plays.









Plenty of tea parties and picnic with their cousins.










A trip to the Hogle Zoo.


















A visit to an open house for a new Fire Fighter House.










Three family reunions while in Utah, one was my baby shower but I got to reunite with a lot of family and friends we hadn't seen for a while so that counts as a family reunion too.









Swimming and playing in the bouncy house.



























Of course endless trips to Lake George for play dates, with friends, and while my mom and nieces and nephew were here.











































The arcade.














And a trip to Still Water.















I cherish the summer months and all the fun and memories that they bring with it, I love our trips to Utah, my moms visits every summer and the time I get to spend with my girls.......if only they were as long as the winter months.

3 comments:

steve swenson said...

I was hoping we could come out this summer but it doesn't look like that is going to happen so just keep the pictures coming so we can keep up on everyone. We have alot of stuff to get done before the snow comes. love ya'll Mom and Dad

Camrin said...

Looks like you had a great summer! Wish we could have seen you guys! :)

Nicole said...

Being able to visit family is so great. I wish the summer months were longer, too.