Monday, August 24, 2009

So Big



Hannah is at the age where if your doing it, she wants to do it too.

When I'm putting on my makeup or doing my hair, she also wants to have on makeup and have her hair sprayed too.

I guess she thought she would try her own makeup........Scary!!





If myself or the girls have our hair in a towel....Hannah needs to have her hair in a towel too.










Grandma Armour broke her arm and had a lot of arm strengthening exercises she had to do a couple times a day while she was out here, after Grandma would finish her exercises Hannah would say, "Grandma now I will do my exercises."

If I'm reading a book Hannah hurries and grabs a book and comes and sits by me to read her book too, she helps with the dusting, the laundry, and the weeding.
If only they didn't outgrow this stage, I love that she is my little shadow and looks up to me so much.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

She did a good job with her lipstick! Having a boy is going to be totally different for you guys.

Linz said...

So cool that you caught so many of these moments with your camera! She's a cutie!

Serena said...

Hannah looks great! I was watching Sponge Bob today and thought of how much Hannah love that show! We miss you and your family!!

Corey said...

I love the lipstick!!! Shantel what day are you going to have this little one?