Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Day Sunshine

Sleeping isn't the most comfortable thing these days, with having to get up at least 3 times a night to use the bathroom, almost having to sleep on the air conditioning vent to stay cool, and switching position 10 to 15 times through out the night to find some comfort.......lets just say I wasn't a happy camper when I went to roll over to my other side at 5:00 in the morning and noticed I had a few extra bodies in my bed and there was no room to roll over!!

Good day Sunshine, I think not!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Ugh, I feel you on the sleeping discomfort. I have to have a pillow wall between me and Travis to keep his body heat away from me. All those extra bodies would not have made for a good nights sleep.

Camrin said...

That's the pits! I hate prego night rest's. Most of the time they are slim to none!

Corey said...

I'm sorry that it is so uncomfortable. I remember sleeping in the lazy boy many nights towards the end of my pregnancies. I talked to Paul and he said they were trying to come out. What clothes and sized do you need and I can send a duffle bag or suitcase full? What day are you do?

Linz said...

That is hilarious!