Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gary???

Hannah's favorite T.V. show right now is Sponge Bob Square Pants, I know very educational right?? At the moment she is pretty obsessed with it and would watch it twenty four seven if I'd let her!!

So those of you not familiar with the show Sponge Bob has a pet snail named Gary that thinks he's a cat. So after 11 years Hannah decides that our cat O'malley needs a new name any guesses as to what that new name is?? Here is mine and Hannah's conversation today:

Hannah, "Omalley's name Gary??"
I say, " You want to call O'malley, Gary?"
Hannah, " Yes call him Gary!!"

So starting at that moment Hannah started calling O'malley "Gary" when her her Daddy wakes up she informs him that O'malley's new name is "Gary"!!

When the girls get home she also informs them as well!

Every time Hannah sees our cat now she says, " Oooh look at Gary, Oooh Gary's so cute, Hi Gary."

So the next time you see me I might have a new name too, maybe Patrick, Sandy, Crusty Crab, Squidward or Plankton???

9 comments:

Andie said...

Isn't there a character named Crabby Patty? If so, I'll take that name for myself! ;-)

Nicole said...

Hopefully she doesn't decide Crusty Crab would be a good fit for you cause that could lead to some embarrassing situations if your daughter was calling you Crusty Crab in public. :)

Linz said...

What a cutie! I miss her!

Camrin said...

That's so cute! My kids are big fans of sponge bob as well. Sometimes I think it is a little to advanced for them but, they love it so oh well. Keep us posted on your new name. LOL

The Miller Family said...

That is so, so, so funny! And cute!

Serena said...

Too funny! I laughed so hard. Let me know if anymore of you get your names changed.

Kristen said...

That Hannah is such a smart cookie. LOL...loved Nicole's comment about Crusty Crab!

Audrey said...

I think you should declare holloween early and really dress him like gary!

The Seaman Family said...

That is so funny! The things these kids come up with??