Friday, March 27, 2009

At last!!


Well I think its safe to say that I'm on the tail end of a very long training!! On Sunday after everyone got in their naps I decided to start potty training Hannah, this is something I dread doing more then almost anything!! It's something that I start dreading within days of giving birth to each of my children, one of the biggest reasons my kids are as spread out as they are, because I can't even think have having another baby until the one is out of diapers, but on day 5 and only 4 accidents, each that took place on the first couple days I must say I am pretty proud of Hannah!! She is able to tell me when she needs to potty and with the help of her older sisters it wasn't half as bad as what I thought it would be.



Now if I can just tackle the staying dry at night?? I could have my rose colored glasses on but I don't remember dealing with this with my other girls, any suggestions??

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I think that Hannah is just too cute. She looks so proud and happy to be going potty like a big girl. Good job mom and Hannah!

Andie said...

HOORAY for you!!!! I think Hannah needs to give Mason a few pointers.

I don't remember for sure, but I think the dry at night thing came within a couple weeks of being trained during the day. I tried to put diapers on at night, "just in case" but once they were fully trained during the day they refused any more diapers.

PS Your hair looks really cute. Did you cut it again?

Linz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Parker Jane Boutique said...

That is so awesome!! Go Hannah

Nicole said...

I don't have any suggestions (due to obvious lack of experience) but it's good news that she's well on her way to becoming accident free. Must be a relief.