Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ashley Paige

Happy Birthday Ashley Paige!! It's so weird to think that 15 years ago I was in the hospital having you, where have the years gone?? It seems like just yesterday that you were the bouncy curly haired girl playing with barbies. I want you to know that I am very proud of the young woman that your turning into, and though it makes me sad that my baby is 15, I'm also very excited because each passing year I'm also gaining a best friend! I sure do cherish all of our long talks and our shopping trips and look forward to a lifetime filled with those!!











5 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! You are a beautiful young woman. We hope you have a great day!

Serena said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! We hope you enjoy your day.

Andie said...

Happy Birthday to you, Ashley! :)

Linz said...

What a beauty she is. Just like her Mom! I love to hear about your friendship with each other. I look forward to having REAL conversations with my girls...way in the future, of course! Good luck with driving lessons to both of you!

The Seaman Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ashley! Hope your day was fun filled!!