Monday, January 12, 2009

They learn so fast!!

This afternoon I got home from helping in Emily's class and walked into the bedroom where Hannah was watching T.V. while her Daddy was taking a shower, I went to pickup the basket of dirty clothes and noticed someone had colored all over my bedroom wall with pen. Hmmm......... I wonder who that could be?? So I asked Hannah, " Hannah did you color on the wall?" She then with an excited face said, " I color on wall," like a proud artist showing off their work, I then told her " NO, NO, we don't color on the wall!!" with that she then burst into tears. So a little later in the day I was vacuuming the floors and noticed more coloring on the wall in the family room Ugggh.... I then ask Hannah again, "Hannah did you color on the wall?" She then looks at me for a little bit and says, '"No, I don't color on wall." Man, they sure learn fast, and after breaking her heart on her last masterpiece I couldn't manage to get mad again, maybe it had something to do with this cute face......















In Hannah's defense, I think the one in the family room was from a different day, I remember Emily telling me that Hannah had drawn on the wall. Hopefully, that's all I find!!

6 comments:

Andie said...

Kind of like the time Emily put purple paint on your tan wall?!?

I swear, there's a reason why God make those little people so cute at two years old!

Kristen said...

ohhhhh little Hannah! She is so stinkin' cute. I don't think I could say no to her... the way her little lip sticks out could melt anyone's heart!

Camrin said...

That stinks! At least it was on the wall and not on your car. My little angel used a rock on her daddy's car. Yeah, I think she knows now not to color on anything but paper! Your right about her being too cute for her own good. :)

Nicole said...

I can't wait for the day I get to experience wall art...I guess I'm going to have to learn to like painting.

Serena said...

Hannah is so darn cute. How could you ever get mad at her. Love the family picture!!

Ms. Hobbs said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I wouldn't have had the heart either. You are a good mom. :)