Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guess who got glasses???

Emily got the dreaded letter from school stating that we needed to have her eyes checked by her physician. I made the appointment and kept my fingers crossed that she wouldn't need them, but about halfway through the exam I new the inevitable was coming, I was shocked at how bad her eye sight was!! After the exam the doctor told Emily to pick out a pair of glasses, because unfortunately she was going to be needed them, but Emily unlike me could hardly hold in her excitement and wanted to go home with them that day!! So two out of the four of my daughters have fallen victim to the Hobbs' curse of bad eyesight, could they have taken after their mom who has better than 20/20.....nope!! In the end Emily picked out a cute pair, and she's excited for now so will go with that for now......




















8 comments:

Camrin said...

So cute! I think little kids looks so cute in glasses. As I knock on wood. I think it would be kinda a pain though. I like her pick in color. Dantzel would go crazy for her pickings. Good Choice Girl! :)

Teresa said...

Very cute. That is Meagan too. We need to get her new ones though. It is a bummer for us moms to keep track of them :( but good when they think of it as cool :) She picked a cute set.

Andie said...

Oh, oh, oh, she is the cutest kid ever!!! I love that she loves her new glasses. She looks so grown up and SMART (but we always knew she was those things already). :-)

Kristen said...

Very very cute and stylish Emily. Good Choice. I was your age when I got my glasses too!

Nicole said...

I had to get glasses in elementary school too. I just had to learn to think of them as another accessory and then they can be fun. Emily picked out really cute ones.

Corey said...

I have always wanted glasses. In fact my best friend and I bought glasses that were not perscription and wore them in high school. We thought it made us look older and more distinguished. Maddie, looks so cute in them!

Nicole said...

She is so stinkin cute! I keep waiting for one of my kids to have to get them since both Paul and I have bad eyesight.

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

Guess what? Kathryn may need glasses, too. She's just started rubbing her eyes a ton and complains her eyes get tired reading. We may be heading in the direction of glasses, too.