Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful

I was going to try and post everyday in the month of November what I am thankful for ...But being that it is the 12th of November.. I failed. So here I go in one post!

I am THANKFUL FOR:

Mike and for the love he shows to me on a daily basis.

My children, I could not imagine my life without each and everyone of them. They are all so different and unique and have a very special place in my heart.

My parents, I am very thankful for all that they sacrificed for me.. being a parent myself now, I totally get it. I am thankful for the person I am today because of them.. I'll give credit where credit is due.

My grandparents, each and everyone of them is so special to me and each carry very special memories with me.

My sisters, I am very thankful for the relationship I have with my little sister she is my best friend and someone I look up to. I am thankful for my sister-in-laws, I am blessed to have many of them.

My brothers, I am thankful for the relationships I have with them and our life experiences we have together.

My in-laws, I am thankful for the son they raised and for all the love and support they've giving us.

The gospel, it has been a huge blessing in my life and the lives of my children. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the gift of the atonement. I am very thankful for the knowledge that families can be together forever, it has been a great comfort to be over the last eight months.

My house, it is much more than a house it is a home.

My friends, everyone of my friends have been a comfort to me in my adolescences or adult life.

Our jobs, food, clothing, sunny days, hugs and kisses, good books, quiet time, noisy times, laughter, pray, girls nights, caffeine, renters,(crappy ones.. but none-the-less) good shows and my LIFE!!







No comments: