Thursday, July 31, 2008

Walnut Grove here we come!!!

Maddy dressed up in her Laura Ingalls getup!

Maddy with her cousins.

Hannah waiting for the play to start! Grandma with all the kiddos
Hannah being ohh so good :)
Emily and Sydney cute girlie's.



While my mom was out visiting I tried to think of some fun places we could take her to while she was here ,when I heard of the Little House on the Prairie Pageant I was sold.Now I knew that my girls would go for it but I didn't know about my brothers kids. For I knew that they probably never heard of the show, but thanks for the series of lil house I got my nieces familiar with it, and come the end of the week after watching lil house ever night they were all pumped about going.As you can probably tell Madisyn was the most excited about going when she heard we were going she looked up stores where she could find a dress and a bonnet, for she wanted to dress up and look just like Laura. Now Ashley being the teen that she is wasn't thinking that was the best idea and let Maddy know if she did dress up that she had to walk at least 10ft behind us. Maddy lucked out when we got to Walnut Grove of course in the little shop there in town was all the dress get up a girl could want I told her that she could get the bonnet, and the next day at a yard sale she found a apron that her Grandma got for her and a doll. But all in all it was a great little trip.The pageant turned out to be pretty good (even my nephew who had no desire to go) told me that it was good.We walked away with some good memories.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Adorable!
So.....You wanna come have girls night tonight?? It so ended up being me, Jes Bennion and a bunch of girls in the 17-21 age range but it will be fun! We are going to go pick up Breaking Dawn at midnight at Borders. You should come hang out before!!! Tell me what you think, people are coming to my place around 8:30.

Andie said...

Too bad, if I had known, we have an extra bonnet Ashley could have borrowed.

Just kidding, Ashley...looks like you guys had fun!

shantel said...

That sounds like alot of fun,Mike has to work tonight, let me check with Ashley and see if she can watch her sisters for me.

Kristen said...

I am waiting for someone to blog about breaking dawn? Is is good? I probably won't get my hands on one until Monday. Nicole isn't getting her copy until we get back, so I am kind of sacrificing!;-) Actually I can't find one around here... out in the middle of now where!

The Seaman Family said...

How fun for you guys! I bet you all had a great time and some great memories!