Monday, July 28, 2008

Dancing Queens

This was Emily's favorite outfit and mine too.
Little red riding hood.Can anyone guess what Emily's going to be for Halloween?
Maddy in her La bamba outfit.Ohh so cute!

Maddy and Emily finished up another year of dance and they both did a great job.With us out here in Minnesota we don't have any of the Grandma's able to make it to the recital so I had to be the one that stepped up and got the flowers for them when they were finished with their performance.They always loved getting them when we lived in Utah and of course let me know that that was a tradition that I needed to carry on with Grandma's or no Grandma's.But it was something I gladly did and see why the Grandma's liked doing it so much the pretty smile on their face was great.I guess young and old girls just like to get flowers!!

7 comments:

Andie said...

Awww, my grandma used to bring me flowers after school plays and stuff, too. Must be a grandma thing.

shantel said...

O.K. so I really can spell its costum?I over thought that word I don't know if anyone ever does that where the right spelling seems wrong? Well thats what I did today I had costum and then thought no that doesn't look right than I put in custom and did spell check and it said it was right.Well than Maddy looked at our blog and said "you spelled custom" And than I said dang it I over thought it and there you go.

The Seaman Family said...

Shantel I do that spelling thing all the time. Th more you type the more I feel that the words look odd or right then they're wrong etc. It happens to the bast of us! I love all the pictures of the girls in there dance outfits. They look adorable!

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your blog. I am looking forward to reading it. It looks great! Happy Blogging! Don't worry about misspellings, we all do it, and if you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have noticed. You know you can go back and edit a post at anytime!

Clint said...

Hi Shantel!! Welcome to the blogging world. Don't worry about the spelling thng bcse i cnt spll ether. Love the pictures of the girls!

The Stevens said...

Yeah! I am glad you have a blog now. It's fun! How are you guys?! I love the costumes! Now I just have to know, when did you guys come to Florida and why didn't you call!!!!

Nicole said...

Hey Shantel, I'm glad to see you started a blog!