Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My little girl

youtubeThis song has been my song for Ashley since she was little. Mike and I got pregnant with her at a VERY young age and I still remember to this day how shocked and scared I was, I had NO idea how I was going to raise a child.
 9 months later however, my maternal instincts kicked in and when Ashley Paige came into this world I couldn't imagine how I  could possible love someone so much. She has always been my little tag along, she's been in my life longer than she hasn't. I literally grew up with my own daughter. I really treasure the relationship I have with her.

My dreaded time has come where I have to send Ashley off to college, she'll definitely be taking a piece of my heart with her to Utah, I'll miss her more than words can say...... .
 As the lyrics say, the curly hair, the loaded Honda, 15    30 pairs of shoes, heading to the west.... However, she won't have my American Express. :)
I love you Ashley Paige

No comments: