Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dear Emily,

I can't believe you turned double digits you are getting too big too fast! I want you to know how special you are to your family. You are definitely the comedian  of the family, you always have something funny and witty to say. You are a great friend to everyone, you make me smile on a daily basis. Some of my favorite things about you are your beautiful eyes,  laugh,  kind heart, personality, the example you are to everyone. I love your hugs, stories and your interesting food choices. I am so happy you got to spend your birthday with your cousins, it's been a long time since you've got to do that. I hope this year is a great one for you.
Love, Mom.




  Some of the things that you love right now now are Monster high dolls, your American girl doll and playing with your friends.

No comments: