Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dear Mason,

I want you to know how much love you bring into your families lives. It is weird to think of our lives before you were in them. You are our entertainment, rather it's saying something unbelievably cute, making cute faces, keeping us on our toes with your busy little body or watching you screaming with delight whenever your daddy gets home....I have NEVER seen anybody love their daddy as much as you do...sooo cute. You are a happy little guy and as long as you're around the ones you love you are happy! It is so fun to watch you learn more things on a daily basis... you are getting too smart and too big way to fast. I love to sneak snuggles from you whenever I can get them and everyday I look forward to spending my days with my lil' buddy. Happy 2nd birthday Mason!!
Love, Mom.

Your favorite things right now are: your DADDY, play fighting, cars, Woody and Buzz, chocolate milk, action figures, animals and Sponge Bob.

Your least favorite things are: nursery, eating, swings and when daddy does to work.









5 comments:

Linz said...

Awwwwww!!! I have a little Daddy's boy who dislikes Nursery too. He is so handsome and adorable. I'm so glad he joined your family.

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big these boys are getting. Thankfully mine loves nursery, though. I don't think I'd make it through church if he didn't. Hopefully he'll grow out of that soon. Have a great second b-day celebration!

Anonymous said...

Oh my - look at that little ham! Love that picture of him. Looks like he's giving all of us a 'thumbs up'! Happy birthday little Mason!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Mason! He is so sweet. I wish Kyce and Mason could still be growing up together...:( WE miss you all!

Nicole said...

That is the cutest stinkin picture! I can't believe he is already 2! Happy Birthday Mason!!