Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All Gone!!

Mason loves to throw things away! Today he came downstairs with his dirty shirt all crumpled up in his little hands, walks right past me and goes straight to the kitchen, I then hear our cabinet door close followed by Mason walking out of the kitchen brushing his cute little hands together and no shirt.... I then told Maddy, "I think that little stinker just threw away his shirt remind me to get it later." Well... later when I actually remembered I dug through the garbage and not only found Mason's shirt but also one of my new hand towels. On other days I've found sippy cups and toys.... so needless to say I've gave up searching for some recent "missing" items..... maybe, just maybe they're laying in the landfill!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

I know how you feel! I'm pretty sure Ethan has thrown away quite a few of my things. They're just way too smart!

Camrin said...

That's really cute but kinda sad too. Losing things in the trash is never fun!
I wish we lived closer so our cute little boys could play together. Think of how much fun and trouble they could get into. :)

Kristen said...

What can we do? They are so fast and by the time we realize something is missing, it's too late! ugh. Little stinkers...is right.