Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear Emily,

Where does the time go? The last 9 years have flown by. Emily you bring such laughter to our family you are so witty and come up with the funniest things to say, although you're our little spitfire you have a heart of gold.... I think you may take after me just a little bit. You are such a sweet funny girl. You're a daddy's girl and he loves the hugs that await him everyday from you when he gets home. I am so proud of you, you have such a positive attitude and make the best out of situations. You're easy to love because you're so lovable. You are a beautiful, smart, funny, strong headed girl and I am sure it will get you far in life! Thanks for being my funny little Em! Happy 9th birthday Emily.
Love, Mom.








3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Emily. I love your new short hair cut.

Linz said...

She looks much more mature with her darling haircut. I miss her in Primary so much!!

Kristen said...

She looks so much older. Love the pictures. Thank you for Sharing! Happy Birthday Emily! Birthday hugs from all of us!