Saturday, April 17, 2010

Prom Night

Tonight's the night she's been waiting for, for oh so many days.

Up, curled, down, or straight she's tried it in so many different ways.

Seeing her in her Prom dress fills me with a sense of pride, to see the smile on her face with Logan by her side.

Watching her walk out the door with hair and makeup done, I tear up at the beautiful young woman my baby girls' become.

I hope that you have fun tonight at your very first Prom, I can't wait to see you have many more.

I love you.

Love, Mom.



















3 comments:

Camrin said...

Holy Cow! I love her dress! She looks so happy! Hope she had a Happy Birthday! :)

The Stevens said...

I can't believe how fast time goes. She is so cute. I hope she had a great time. Love the dress!

Linz said...

I have been looking forward to these pictures for awhile! What a beautiful couple!