Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Fools

After returning home from a play date at the lake, Ashley informed me that I missed a call while I was out, here is the conversation that followed:

Ashley: "Mom somebody called for you on my cell phone and wanted you to call her back."

Me: " Who was it and what did she want?"

Ashley: " I think it was someone from Young Womens, maybe?? and has a question about me??, but I'm not really sure though I couldn't understand her she was really just mumbling, here is her name and number."

Me: " Sister Behr?"

Ashley:" I guess? That's what she spelled."

So I called the number and a lady on the other end answers, " Minnesota Zoo." Ashley then busts up laughing when she sees the confused look on my face, and Ashley then says I couldn't understand her because she was a BEAR silly, April Fools!!"

She got me good, I'm usually the prankster on April Fools!

4 comments:

Camrin said...

That is a good one! :) Made me laugh anyway! :) Thanks for sharing!

Linz said...

Nice!

Kristen said...

Benjy and I both are chuckling about that one...good work Ashley. Sooooo creative. We may have to use that one on the girls someday...

Andie said...

I told Nolan about this...he was rolling! :)