Friday, March 12, 2010

Father of the Year

Emily nominated her Dad for the 2010 Minnesota Twins Father of the Year Essay Contest, and if they win they get to go to a Twins game together.

Here is Emily's Essay she submitted.

"What My Father Means to me. My father is very important to me because When I am sick my dad gives me a blessing. My dad helps me with my homework and when I am sad my dad tickles me. My dad is silly I love my dad. He takes me to the ball games He is the best. When he comes home from work I give a very very big hug. My dad makes me happy.
My dad is the best every."

Wow what an honor, very sweet Em!

7 comments:

Linz said...

OH that is awesome! So sweet!

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

I hope she wins the contest! That was so sweet!

Nicole said...

Hope he wins!

Kristen said...

Mike is awesome and Emily is so sweet!

The Seaman Family said...

That is so sweet and how cute of her! Good Luck!!

Camrin said...

that's too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

aww I remember that contest we had that. except we hasd mine in 3rd grade and i won mine did she end up winning??