Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 reasons

Dear Mom and Dad,

Here are three reasons why I think I should have a cell phone.(and I hope you guys agree) First I do what you ask me too do and sometimes do it without being asked. Like if you ask me to do something for you I'll do it and one day I cleaned the WHOLE house so you didn't have to worry about it. 2nd I get straight A's and I'm always on the honor Roll list. This trimester i got all A's no A-'s. Third, I'll have my cell phone wherever I go so If I'm playing with Makayla and Sam I won't have to use yours or theirs and I'll call you whenever we go somewhere else. Also if I get a cell phone I will do my chores all the time without being asked(even though I will now do that anyways cuz I agree I haven't been doing mine a lot) and I'll do whatever you guys want. I hope that for all those reasons you guys will think about getting me a cell phone.

I LOVE you guys!
Madisyn.

p.s. I also cleaned my room without being asked.(I think)

Maddy you pleaded a pretty good case, but sorry try again in a few years.

p.s. I asked you to clean your room a week ago, I guess you forgot that I'd asked you by the time you cleaned it. :)

4 comments:

Andie said...

Soooo...is she getting one?

shantel said...

I guess I forgot to post that,the answer is come back in a couple of years....she is too young!!

Kristen said...

I say...get the girl one. What would it hurt? She is so responsible...but then again, I don't have to pay for it! hee hee. I will tell you.. in middle school, most of the kids have one. Since I subbed at Northdale Middle last Friday.. I witnessed it again, first hand. They do come in handy for parents when they need to get ahold of their kids out playing or on the bus... just a thought. I know...you can tell me to get lost....later! ;-)

Clint said...

I agree, still to young. Good for you for sticking to your guns even though you have peer pressure from the kids AND parents..... :)