Thursday, February 18, 2010

Support


I have a lot of support to help me get this extra baby weight off, I have great friends that keep me motivated and workout with me and I also have my girls too!

I haven't got a chance to buy some weights for myself so I just use cans of soup for now. Hannah's starting pretty light with her "weights" today she used a roll of tape and a key.

I'm definitely a girl that likes to workout with other people, it makes the time go by so much faster, so a big THANKS to all my workout buddies!

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

I hear ya it's way easier and more fun to do it together! Next week again we are on!! Thanks for all your help and support!

Kristen said...

It is so much more fun to workout together...thank you to you too for the motivation for me. That is a lot of 2's! ;-)