Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mr. Mason's World

I'm 5 months old today! I'm finally liking my baths.
I weighed 12lbs 11oz at my 4 month checkup, I'm only in the 10% for my weight, but I'm in the 75% for my height. My mom decided she would try to add some rice cereal to my diet to see if that could help fatten me up.
As you tell from my face .... I think that rice cereal is for the birds!!
I can roll from front to back and back to front.
I love to smile!!

I also love to patty cake, cuddle, laugh and give my Mommy kisses. I love my toes, my pacifier, my sisters, and my toys are getting pretty fun too.

I sleep through the night and in my own cradle, my mom says she is very proud of me, I'm the first one out of all the Hobbs clan to do so. I always greet my mommy with a big smile in the morning. My back is getting stronger and all be sitting on my own in no time at all. Life is getting a lot more exciting for me!!

(That's what has been going on in Mr. Mason's world.)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

He's getting so big! I really should get one of those boppys for Ethan. He likes to sit up and look at things so I end up holding him up the whole time.

Linz said...

Yippee for sleeping through the night!!!!!! I look forward to that day, or I guess night. He is so bright-eyed, I love it.

The Miller Family said...

He is so cute! And he looks so big and alert!!! And I'm totally jealous of the sleeping part...

Serena said...

How cute! Thanks for keeping us updated! We miss you.