Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mr. Mason's World

I'm getting so big, I'm 8 weeks old today.

My feet and hands are growing, but I haven't caught up with my sisters yet.


I don't like my baths, but I get them anyways.



I love to be held.........


and held............



and held.......................


and held..........................


and held....................


I also love to sleep..


and sleep.......


and sleep......


and sleep!


I also have started to smile, but just not for the camera.

(That's whats been going on in Mr. Mason's world. )












11 comments:

Linz said...

Oh that picture of all your feet!!

The Miller Family said...

He's so cute Shantel!

Serena said...

How cute! I think our girls like their little brother. I can't believe how fast they grow!!

Kristen said...

He is so adorable. Your whole family is! It's funny we have a lot of the same pictures of Kyce laying on our arms sleeping like that, just dangling over the side!

Madyun9 said...

Too cute!

Camrin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the feet picture. :o)
What a lucky boy he is!

Anonymous said...

He is perfect. Reading your and Kristen's blog is getting me more excited for my little ones. You look great as well.

Angie said...

What a handsome little guy!

Nicole said...

I wish I had that many sets of hands to hold my baby! I feel like I never put him down.

Corey said...

Those are so cute! Little boys are so much fun. He looks a lot like Michae.

Corey said...

He looks like Michael. sorry about the spelling.