Monday, November 30, 2009

ALREADY!

The last couple of days have been "unpleasant" at our house to say the lest. Mason has been super fussy for the last three days, if he's awake, he's screaming. I thought maybe I had given him my cold, but in the back of my mind worried that he may be following in his sisters foot steps with getting ear infection after ear infection until finally they got tubes. My fears were confirmed at the doctors today...... So here we go again, poor little guy I was hoping to skip this with Mr. Mason.

3 comments:

Linz said...

Oh no! Are they already considering tubes, or will it depend on if it continues? Sounds like a miserable few days for ALL of you. Are you getting any sleep?

He looks so much like Hannah to me.

Kristen said...

I am so sorry for little Mason and for all of you. It is so hard when your little ones are in pain and you feel helpless. I hope that they will move faster on the tubes for him if that is what he will need sometime down the road.

Nicole said...

Oh poor Mr. Mason! So horrible. I'm sorry you all have to go through that again. It's like my family and colicky screaming babies! Can't we have one that breaks the mold! Hope things get better for the little guy!