Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cashing in!!

This Mother's day I got my beloved coupon book from Maddy, this is something I receive every year from one of my children, and is for sure one of my favorite gifts!! This year the book consisted of the following:

A spa treatment
Clean the table
Do nails
Random
Make breakfast
Make lunch
Make dinner( can use 3 times)
Make anything
Set table

Now I'm not one to put the coupon book in the drawer as a forgotten keepsake, every year I'm pretty good at using my coupons, and tonight when I was using one of the coupons( making dinner) Maddy informed me that I could use my coupons as much as I want, SWEET I think I'll take her up on that offer!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, getting to use the coupons as much as you want is a awesome! I wish I had Maddy at my house. :)

Camrin said...

That is so sweet! I would love that right now!
Grandma Park told me the news! AWESOME!
How you doing?

Linz said...

What a sweetheart!

Serena said...

Wow! What a great help!! How lucky you are to have someone who wants to help.

Kristen said...

You have such sweet girls! Thank you for sharing them with us! They give my girls such a great gift of friendship!