Saturday, May 30, 2015

Ashley's baby shower

Madi and I flew out to Utah for Ashley's baby shower. We decided to do one big shower for all of our families so that Madi and I could be there for them all! It was wonderful to see all the love and support Ashley received from our families! We are so excited for little Emery to join the world! I have a feeling he may just be a tiny bit spoiled! 
I felt bad that Emily and Hannah couldn't be there as well, but I promised them that they'd each have a trip in the future to see the sweet new baby! 
I can't believe I am going to be a grandma... well actually a "Mimi" ( my friend Katy's kids call her mom "Nana" and I've always loved that, she says it solves the confusion of what grandma they are talking about, the have a grandma and grandpa on one side and a nana and papa on the other side, love it!) 
it is going to be even harder being so far away from Ash now that she's going to be a mommy. 







No comments: