Wednesday, August 28, 2013

These are the good times!

I am fully aware that my kids are growing up before my eyes and that before long they'll all probably be two states away from me and I won't be able to see them everyday and kiss their cute little faces.
 
 So when I get requests from Hannah to come and have lunch with her, you better believe I jump on those opportunities. I know before long those requests will stop because it is no longer "cool" to have your mom come and have lunch with you.... but for now I am thankful she still thinks it's "cool!"


1 comment:

lacey said...

Shantel your blog makes me miss you SO much!!! I'm not feeling very good today, so I thought I would finally look at blogs, and yours is making me sad to see your pictures!! But I love how you blog so much, I really want to get better again! Anyways we miss you all, tell everyone hi for us!