Monday, October 29, 2012

October Happenings

I can't believe that the month of October will be over in a couple of days. I also can't believe my lack of blogging either. I have quite a bit of pictures from the month but all the pictures are ones that I've taking with my phone...and I haven't quite figured out how to get them to my computer, haha.

 This month has been filled with trunk or treating, a Halloween dance(which Madi and her friend Jessica won best costume for their Mario and Luigi costume) pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, The Walking Dead, candy corns, soups, warmer clothes, a Saturday showing of Hotel Transylvania( which Mason was not impressed with..way to scary for his liking haha), Halloween karaoke, putting up Fall decor and cooler weather.



 Hannah has been on the countdown to Halloween for two weeks she was so excited this morning when I told her," Only two more days till Halloween!"

No comments: