Friday, June 1, 2012

Dear Hannah

Happy Birthday sweet girl! This year was a very big year for you you went to all day kindergarten and learned so many things. You learned to read and learned new math skills. You met a lot of new friends and really came out of your shell. Some of my most favorite things about you are: your laugh, hugs,  your thoughtful words.. you always give compliments to all the people you love..  Katy always says, " Hannah is my little self esteem booster" You always tell people how beautiful they are, how much you like their shirt, shoes, hair, glasses, jewelry, etc, etc... You are very helpful, obedient, kind, and loving. I hope you have a very special day. We all love you very much Hannah , you bring so many smiles and laughs into our home each day we are so blessed to have you in our family!

Love, Mom.









Some of your favorite things are:

Your friends Holly and Zoe.
Dancing.
Singing.
Coloring.
 Purple.
Lasagna.
Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It still melts my heart when I think about the hug Hannah ran up and gave me when we came to visit. Oh how I miss that little peanut and all of you!