Sunday, April 15, 2012

Deeaaar Ashley,


Can I please hit the rewind button?? I can't believe that you are 18 and even more I can't believe I have a child that is 18! It's been a great 18 years though you've always been my little tag along. You've always been such an easy child a little moody...okay who are we kidding the last four years you've been on an emotional roller coaster.. but besides being reeaallyy moody you've been an EASY child, if all of your siblings' teenage years end up being like yours I'll be ecstatic! I am so proud of you and am so proud of the decisions that you've made , you've always stayed true to your beliefs and that makes me sooo happy! I am so excited for you to start the next chapters in your life and for you to make of your life what you've always dreamt of!
You're one of my best friends, I love hearing about your day, or your latest and greatest date, I've been honored to do your hair for every high school dance,( because you don't trust anybody else to do it) I love that you come to me when you need advice, have a funny story to share, or when you need a shoulder to cry on.
My favorite things about you are, your smile, personality, values, laugh, compassion, style and your heart!
Since you're NEVER home and I rarely get new pictures of you I thought I would share pictures of some of the birthday presents from some of your admirers.
Love you so much,
Mom.

No comments: